Examples of eligible projects include community-based activities such as:
- recording, documenting and preserving endangered Aboriginal languages;
- developing materials to increase Aboriginal language use and proficiency;
- developing programs for training and certifying Aboriginal language teachers and resource people in the community*
- developing systems for facilitating communications in Aboriginal languages;
- promoting traditional approaches to learning, such as language camps, immersion programs, etc; and
- developing mechanisms for digital tools to sharing share information, materials, and other resources among Aboriginal languages groups.
For more information, please contact Barb Matilpi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding: Click here to access information about all FPCC funding opportunities.